Thursday, February 12, 2009

Seriously.


Whats wrong with this picture?

Answer: Absolutely nothing.


That picture was from last weekend, when some friends and I went to Barnes and Noble, and we walked right past the baked goods, and I simply couldn't resist that chocolate cupcake. Not to mention when I look up at the menu, my eyes went directly to the chai tea latte. I couldn't help thinking about how my cousin said something about adding raspberry flavor to it, so I went for it. Not only is the drink amazingly yummy, it turns the liquid pink, which makes me really happy. Oh, and the Starbucks is right next to the magazines, so I grabbed a couple of crafting ones, which are all Valentines Day themed. I've been in this weird pink phase, probably because of Valentines day being 2 days away.

Anyways, I finished winter semester today, and I'm feeling good. Now its time to start a new semester, which includes yoga, another math class, and my favorite...History! I hope I get some good teachers. I'm excited to take yoga with Ashley! Yay!

No baking today, decided to get up tomorrow and do it. I'm so excited to bake! And to see Coraline tomorrow in 3D. Need to read the book as well....

Time to relax and pick up Justin from work. Then hopefully, some fun tonight! Have a wonderful Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment